Easy Returns, That's Guaranteed...
She-Rides.com offers only the best products for the motorcycle and scooter enthusiast. We believe that you will be very satisfied with your purchase and the service you receive from us.
However, if your selection does not meet your needs, we will gladly accept returns or exchanges of products in original, brand new condition with intact and attached tags, complete documentation and all of the original product packaging, within 7 days of the order date. If you have tried or used the product (or taken it for a ride), the product is no longer in original, brand new condition and is not returnable or exchangeable to She Rides and you must consult with the manufacturer on their satisfaction guarantee if one is offered. Please note that certain items, including motorcycle parts, electronics, special orders and clearance items can not be returned or exchanged.
To return or exchange an item, please follow the instructions below:
- You must use the form below to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
- Securely package your purchase in new, unused condition with intact and attached tags, complete documentation and all of the original product packaging. Please include a copy of your original order invoice and the RMA
- Clearly print your RMA number on the outside of the package
- Ship your package back to us: (You are responsible for return postage)
1360 Union Hill Rd, Suite 6F
Alpharetta, GA 30004
- If you are exchanging a purchase, you have two choices:
If you are returning a purchase for a refund, when we receive your original purchase in new, unused condition as described above, we will refund your original purchase method for the cost of the original item (shipping fees will not be refunded)
- If you aren't in a hurry, when we receive your original purchase in new, unused condition as described above, we will ship your replacement item. This can easily take more than a week
- If you can't wait, order the replacement item from our web page. When we receive your original purchase in new, unused condition as described above, we will refund your original purchase method for the cost of the original item (shipping fees will not be refunded)
- Items shipped back to She Rides® without prior Return Merchandise Authorization are subject to approval and will be charged a restocking fee of 10-20% depending on the size of the return
- When you ship a product to She Rides® for exchange or return, you are responsible for all shipping costs (if you are outside the USA, you are responsible for shipping costs including all import/export fees)
- The item(s) being returned must arrive within one week of receiving the Return Merchandise Authorization number unless other arrangements are agreed upon
- Exchanges are sent to the purchaser via our shipping method of choice, if you require express/priority shipping, you will need to purchase it
- To prevent fraud, refunds are issued to the method and card/account used at the time of purchase only!
- If a used item is returned for exchange or refund, it will be returned to the purchaser without further exchange or refund
Holiday and Special Event Exceptions:
Just like it takes She Rides® and our shipping partners a little longer to deliver your order during the holiday season, we realize that it may take longer for you to return or exchange an item purchased from us if it is being given as a gift.
- All requests for returns/exchanges on items given as gifts will be reviewed on a case by case basis
- All requests for returns/exchanges on items given as gifts during the Christmas holiday season must be received by January 7th
- No requests for returns/exchanges will be accepted 60 days after the date of purchase
- All gift returns/exchanges MUST be returned to She Rides® in new, unused condition as described above
- Items which are considered non-returnable (as described above) can not be returned/exchanged
Return Merchandise Authorization Request Form
You may request a Return Merchandise Authorization number by filling out the form below:
(* indicates a required field):
Although defects are rare with the products we sell, they do occur and each product's manufacturer have there own product warranty. If you have an issue with a product after your purchase from She-Rides.com, send us all the information on your issue by filling out our contact form. We will help determine if your product is covered by manufacturer's warranty plus we will work with you and the manufacturer to help resolve your issue. We can not guarantee a resolution to your issue as it is up to the manufacturer's policies and discretion.
Please do not send a warranty return to She Rides® unless we instruct you to do so.
For more information on manufacturer warranties, please check out our Product Warranty Information page.
Click here for more help...
Your e-mail address is 100% secure.
We do not rent, sell or trade information with anyone.