Tourmaster has a new jacket this year that many people have been waiting for. The Tourmaster Sonora Air Jacket.
The Tourmaster Sonora Air Jacket is a 3/4 length mesh jacket available in Gun Metal Gray, Black and High Visibility (Hi-Vis) Yellow and is competing against Fieldsheer’s Air Tour Jacket. Even though it is a 3/4 length jacket, it has many features in common with it’s extremely popular waist jacket brethren, the Tourmaster Intake Air Jacket. Many of those features include:
- Armor-Link mesh material, 600 denier Carbolex® and 1680 denier ballistic polyester in the impact areas
- 360º Phoslite® reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility
- Adjustable, elastic and snap sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help secure elbow armor and material
- Removable, CE approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple density back protector
- Aqua-Therm® two-stage waterproof and insulated liner can be configured or removed to best match comfort needs
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
Now don’t get us wrong. The Tourmaster Sonora air Jacket is not a replacement for the Intake Air Jacket. Not at all. It is meant to add to the line of Tourmaster mesh jackets and here are some of the features that make it different:
- Three quarter length to provide complete coverage of your torso and hips
- Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls, fine tune the fit
For those of you that hate waist jackets because they creep up or those who want the coverage of a 3/4 length jacket, the Tourmaster Sonora Air Jacket is worth a look!
She Rides and He Rides Too
5925 Atlanta Hwy, Suite 300
Alpharetta, GA 30004
She Rides® is a registered trademark and protected under the laws therein.