More and more kids are on the back of motorcycles these days and now you have a proper motorcycle jacket to put them in. The Tourmaster Youth Jett jacket (new for 2009) is designed for the little ones in mind.
It still shares many of the feature of the adult Jett jacket, such as:
- A 600 denier Carbolex® shell with a Rainguard® waterproof and breathable barrier
- Zippered chest, sleeve and rear exit vents
- 360° Phoslite® reflective piping
- Adjustable sleeve take-up straps to keep the elbow armor in place
- Removable quilted liner
- Zippered chest map pocket, hand warmer pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket
The difference between the two jackets (other than the size) is the adult Jett jacket comes with CE armor were the youth Jett jacket comes with a more flexible EVA foam armor.
This is the first year for the youth Jett jacket so it is only available in Silver (if the jacket does well, be on the look out for more color choices). The sizing is in small, medium and large. Many women who can’t seem to find a jacket small enough for them may enjoy having this option as well.
She Rides and He Rides Too
5925 Atlanta Hwy, Suite 300
Alpharetta, GA 30004
She Rides® is a registered trademark and protected under the laws therein.
© 2000-2008 She Rides®